Pulse Media Group, Inc. Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://onthepulsemedia.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- When materials are emailed or available via download, permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pulse Media Group, Inc.'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pulse Media Group, Inc.'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pulse Media Group, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts (“subscriptions”) on Pulse Media Network.
- You may cancel your paying account at any time. We will not charge your card again through our payment portal and we will close out any account information and monthly subscriptions.
- The subscription for production and marketing services is billed in advance on a monthly basis. Refunds or credits for partial months or services, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for time unused will be handled on a prorated basis.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You may contact us via email or phone request to cancel your account. There is a simple no questions asked cancellation policy.
- Once cancelled, Pulse Media Group will remove your personal content and any relevant show information from Pulse Media Network. If you have posted to any of our forums, your content will not be removed unless requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current month that has been paid for, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Pulse Media Group, Inc., in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the Network, or any other Pulse Media Group, Inc. service, for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Pulse Media Group, Inc. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services and Subscriptions, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by contacting you directly by phone or email through Pulse Media Group, Inc. Pulse Media Group, Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
At Pulse Media Group our services and subscriptions may allow you to submit materials such as podcasts, metadata, artwork, comments, images, and videos. Pulse Media Group is not claiming ownership of your submitted content and will not alter your copyrighted or trademarked material, but by your submission and utilizing the services offered, you hereby grant Pulse Media Group a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use and promote the materials you submit within the services and related marketing.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content and information submitted, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, images, video or other material (also known as “content”) provided on the Website or through the services is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the services, and except as expressly permitted herein, shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purposes whatsoever any content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (i) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
- All content posted on the service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the service. Your profile and any materials uploaded remain yours.
- Pulse Media Group, Inc. does not pre-screen content, but Pulse Media Group, Inc. and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the service is copyrighted by Pulse Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Pulse Media Group, Inc.
- Downgrading or canceling your service will not impact any content loss on third-party platforms such as social media or audio and video hosting sites and Pulse Media Group, Inc. does not accept any liability for such loss as Pulse Media Group, Inc. and its employees and contractors have no access to these third-party platforms where your content is hosted.
- The materials on Pulse Media Group, Inc.'s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Pulse Media Group, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Pulse Media Group, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Pulse Media Group, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pulse Media Group, Inc.'s website, even if Pulse Media Group, Inc. or a Pulse Media Group, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Pulse Media Group, Inc.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pulse Media Group, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Pulse Media Group, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Pulse Media Group, Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Pulse Media Group, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pulse Media Group, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Pulse Media Group, Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website and the services of Pulse Media Group, Inc., you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.